Monday, October 17, 2011

"YOU ARE COMPLETE IN ME"

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning."




I know there’s something in the wake of your smile.


                            Do you ever miss somebody who is standing right in front of you? I have.

At the end of the day, you are left alone. You may have someone by your side, but you are you and only you. We live our lives out, wake up each morning to a new sunrise, and deal with our choices. Why is it that so often people repeat mistakes, hoping for a different outcome?


                      I had a dream. It was out of the ordinary (whatever ordinary for a dream is) everything was warped… In my dream I laughed for such a long time that my insides hurt. My life was a story book layed out before me. I was sitting in a friends backyard, and I saw everything for how it actually is. I looked around at the people surrounding me and I could see their insides. Outward appearance didn’t matter for once, & I could read people like books. Everything was out of proportion, yet life made complete sense. My eyes kept wandering to a tree in the story book. It reminded me of the tree of life. The tree was outlined and illuminated under the moonlight. It was serene. I fell back on my bed in my dream. I saw thousands of candles, they lit up my room in a wondrous ceremony. We were all there. MGMT and Rainbows played and the lights changed colors with each individual beat. Everything is waves of light. I felt every emotion that a human being can possibly feel, all at once and to the highest extreme. I saw my life flash before me, and had a calmness overtake me. I knew that everything would be okay in the end. I felt feelings in this dream that cannot be described in words. In my dream the world did not exist. Food, sleep, people, problems. It was all gone. None of it mattered. It was simply a dream of a wild array of emotions. The things that I saw in the next part of my dream were fairytales. I was a cold blooded reptile, unaware of my body and physical appearance. I moved in short, fast rushes throughout the hallways…my vision was gone, I was literally blinded. In my dream, no light switches could be turned on or it was painful to my now blinded eyes. Yet, for the first time in my life I felt that I could truly see.

No comments:

Post a Comment