Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I have a voice to be heard, so much to mention but I can’t find the words.

                                           Song of the day: Dazed & Confused By: Led Zeppelin



I DON’T TRUST PEOPLE.
I am completely unaware of when this serious change occurred. I used to trust everybody too much. All of the sudden, I find myself trusting nobody. Is this what it feels like to be mad at the world? Thankfully, I won’t let it get the best of me.


             If you were presented with two choices, option A and option B, which would you choose? (a) taking a risk (possibly failing, and being unhappy or it could all go wrong & you would face a lot of resentment for not picking choice B.) in order to potentially have right now what you’d been wanting for a while, and in your near future, a nearly unreachable yet not impossible dream of yours would come true, as well as later on down the road, everything in option B **MAYBE** (this is part of the risk you must take)
or (b) not taking the risk, and choosing the less intimidating path which will guarantee happiness, good memories, security, fun, and opportunity.  I am amidst trying to make a decision similar to this (in my eyes).  A lot of people do not understand me, but that is okay. I don’t expect them to.

Something to think about: All motivation comes out of fear or love.

No comments:

Post a Comment